Skip to content
- Timeline Reports
- Want to see all progress photos of a specific location in one report? Now you can create a HTML report to share the timeline progression of a specific view. Learn More
- Video shot algorithm processing is now 2x faster.
- Rooms & Levels can be automatically extracted from Revit. If the extracted Level of the Room is not correct, you can now manually edit it.
- Annotations and Markups now have shorter URLs
- Procore RFI’s created from SiteView are now clickable hyperlinks within Procore.
- Reference Plan Wizard limits upload size of PDFs to 10MB.
- When creating a deeplink the pano location & view did not save.
- Sometimes the pano did not show up correctly.
- Revit Levels are automatically matched to SiteView Levels. When no SiteView level exists, a new SiteView level will be created from Revit.